PRO ELUTE ™
From veterinary clinics to nursing homes, PRO ELUTE is the solution to unsightly stains and odors. Our organic solution actually consumes the proteins in stains to leave your surface looking like new, and smelling fresh. Just pour, or spray on, and let PRO ELUTE do the work. The fresh smell will take over right away, and after a few hours the stain will be gone.
Eliminates the stains & odors from: blood, urine, vomit, feces, and food grease.
Bed Liners, Towels, and clothing Stains
- Apply a liberal amount of PRO ELUTE directly to the soiled area
- Allow PRO ELUTE to soak overnight. Heavier stains should allow for more time.
- Wash item using recommended settings
- If stain persists repeat process. Some stains may have a set stain caused by contact with other chemicals or repeated heat drying.
Carpet Areas and Hard Flooring
- Apply a liberal amount of PRO ELUTE directly to the soiled area.
- Aggressively agitate PRO ELUTE with scrub brush or mop and allow to soak into area.
- If soiled level is extreme, rinse the area and repeat the above steps.
- Carpet: Allow PRO ELUTE to sit overnight. Bacteria will continue to digest and consume the stain. Mop with warm water to remove the residue.
- Hard Flooring: Allow PRO ELUTE to sit overnight. Bacteria will continue to digest and consume the stain. Mop with warm water to remove any residue.
- Use PRO ELUTE with Foam Spray head provided to spray upholstery stains, trash cans, urinals, etc.
- Rinse the area or container as needed.
CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT, KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid prolonged contact with skin. Avoid breathing of mists. Do not take internally. Avoid all contact with open wounds. For professional use only. Do not mix product with acid, alkaline, or products containing bleach. Do not use on food contact surfaces.
Do not use on food contact area
Always use gloves and protective equipment when directly handling blood.
Note: PRO ELUTE is a blood stain remover. It’s not a disinfectant and is not to be used as a blood spill absorber.
Eye Contact: Flush with water, for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, contact a physician.
Skin Contact: Thoroughly wash with water. If irritation persists, contact a physician.
Ingestion: Immediately drink large quantities of water. Seek medical attention immediately.
Inhalation: Remove to fresh air. Seek medical attention.
Contains: Bacterial spores (Genus Bacillus), Dipropylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether (C.A.S. # 34590-94-80), Nonionim Surfactant (C.A.S. #68439-46-3), Fragrance.