Iodine Stain Remover
Specifically Formulated For Use In: Hospitals, Surgery Centers, Outpatient Clinics, Doctor's Offices, Emergency Vehicles, and Veterinary Hospitals.
FADE-A-DYNE II is an aqueous solution designed to remove povidone iodine stains on floors, clothing, and linens. FADE-A-DYNE II is not bleach and is color safe. FADE-A-DYNE II comes in a ready to use spray bottle and rapidly removes stains. FADE-A-DYNE II is not designed to remove stains on human skin. There is a minimal odor present after application.
Just spray, let sit, and wipe away.
For Best Results:
- Treat shortly after contact, and before mopping or washing.
- FADE-A-DYNE will easily remove stains left behind by povidone iodine solutions.
- Some agitation by stiff brushing may be required to remove stains that are old and have come in contact with other chemicals.
- FADE-A-DYNE II will not remove flooring wax; stains under wax will not remove without stripping the wax first.
- Older cloth items may have a set stain caused by repeated heat drying.
- Some porous flooring cannot be treated successfully.
- 2 year shelf life.
Note: FADE-A-DYNE II is an iodine stain remover. It is not a disinfectant.