Fade-A-Dyne II ®
Iodine Stain Remover
FADE-A-DYNE II is an aqueous solution designed to remove povidone iodine stains on floors, clothing, and linens. FADE-A-DYNE II is not bleach and is 100% color safe. FADE-A-DYNE II comes in a ready to use spray bottle and rapidly/efficiently removes stains. FADE-A-DYNE II is not designed to remove stains on human skin. There is a minimal odor present after application.
Just spray, let sit, and wipe away.
For Best Results:
- Treat shortly after contact, and before mopping or washing. FADE-A-DYNE will easily remove stains left behind by povidone iodine solutions.
- Some agitation by stiff brushing may be required to remove stains that are old and have come in contact with other chemicals.
- FADE-A-DYNE II will not remove flooring wax; stains under wax will not remove without stripping the wax first.
- Older cloth items may have a set stain caused by repeated heat drying.
- Some older porous flooring cannot be treated successfully.